Jurgen Klopp confirms that Dominic Szoboszlai injured his hamstring during Liverpool 4-2 win over Newcastle. The midfielder was substituted in the 64th minute of the New Year’s Day game at Anfield.
With Dominic Sobozlai, a handsome Hungarian midfielder Repeated pain in hamstring. And there is news that the players may have to rest for 4 weeks. Making Liverpool likely to have to change the face of their midfield again. This includes the home league game against Burnley this Saturday. And here are 5 options in the midfield that manager Jurgen Klopp may choose to use against Burnley.
Report by โปรโมชั่น ufabet
- Thiago’s golden opportunity : Thiago Alcantala’s return to full fitness gives Klopp more options. If he’s back, Klopp might give Thiago a start. But it looks like it’s a less likely option than other options.
- Cody Gakpo plays in midfield : It may be a tactic that doesn’t quite please the fans of The Kop. But Klopp has tried this type of tactic before in the current season. That is, Cody Gakpo is one of three midfielders, while Mac Allister and Jones continue to be starters.
- Trent in the middle, Bradley at right-back : Connor Bradley should be listed in the team again. After seeing the sad news, so if Klopp gives Bradley, who is in good form and plays with confidence. Starting in the right-back position, pushing Trent Alexander-Arnold. Coming up to play in the middle in Sobozlai’s position is another option that is quite interesting.
- Endo returns to the army, Mac Allister plays the number 8 position. The return of Wataru Endo gives Klopp many options in midfield. If Klopp chooses Endo to start as a starter in central defense. There is a chance that Mac Allister will be pushed up to play in Sobozlai’s position. And Jones again on the left.
- Grafenberg or Elliott. Klopp chose Ryan Grafenberg to start in Sobozlai’s position in the last game, losing 1-3 to Arsenal on Sunday. Of course, this position Harvey Elliott can play as well. And it looks likely that Elliott will get a chance in the game against Burnley. With Alexis Mac Allister playing in midfield and Curtis Jones. Play on the left as before.